Sunday, March 8

happy organic hippie

"keep a goal and never stop". Since the start of this year, I've been really into self-discovery. I told myself to be more aware of the things happening around me as well as the things going on in me. I've said before that I change quite a lot of times. Be it the way I speak, the way I dress and most especially the way I think.


//Most of us seek for fresh starts and clean slates. And I'm no different. I just want clear skies and happy days.

breathe in 

breathe deep

no need to be in doubt

no need for those frowns

unimaginably clear

unfathomably content

moments so precious

smile like never before

breathe in

breathe deep

[FEEL GOOD; feb 17 2k15 tuesday 19:26pm]


3 minutes ago, I lost all of my files and I feel terrible because I saved so much documents in there and I can cry now :( I'm so sad. BUT I can't do no nothing about it. Please remind yourselves that you can always make, create, write, save and do something new. Sigh. AT LEAST I AM STILL ALIVE... even if a huge part of me decided to leave. Oh whale. 

Here are some things to be happy about instead 

"I feel so anxious and worn. I'm emotionally confused" "I'm here for you" SOMEONE CARES

Cute fishes you wish were humans 

so much places to explore, so much pugs wearing lil outfits 
so much cats.... lounging 

Your backbone!! never gives up on youuu ♥ 

no matter how many times you have given up today, there will always be ice cream 
and songs that can change your mood in an instant (e.g. the middle by we the kings) 


---- Be happy you guys. Love you a lot :) You can do it