Tuesday, March 31

1. practising totality

hi beautiful people !

I want to talk about "totality". I consider my life as a privilege; everyday is a new opportunity to be a better person- live in the moment, live like there is no more left.

4 months ago, I was given a chance to join a musical play. I didn't know how much effort it would take to learn new songs and confusing choreography. I realised how difficult and time-consuming it was after a few practices- my mindset changed. The way I viewed the whole day rehearsals collective changed. I got tired in so many different extents.

Practices are pretty much done whole day.

I was delighted but my fascination throughout the day isn't as prevalent as the first few hours- it's how I do things. I do it with a happy face but then after a while I get worn. It made me realise that I have to practise discipline- sit down, inhale-exhale, think about it and finish the task.

It was at the last few rehearsals when I was bursting it off- going at it fullspeed. It's nice to remind ourselves that walking ,sometimes, in a sense, won't get us anywhere. If you have the chance to, give your best shot!

3 days back, my school was able to present the play successfully.





me at the dressing area



If you have my problem, it is best dealt by looking at the bigger picture and not on the little details- it's not simple, I know. But push yourself. Learn to acknowledge not only the things that make you want to back out but also on the things between the lines.

//

take in take out

simple as that

take out

the unhappy 

the distractions 

take in

the fresh new 

air

take in take out