Wednesday, April 1

2. "life, passes you by- don't be wasting your time"


      I'm intermittent when it comes with living life, I admit. But I'm trying, as hard, to be active and get my energy up no matter what I'm facing. Be it just cleaning my bed or beating eggs for
breakfast. As a kid, I got asked a lot of times of what  wanted to be when I grow up. I always say a doctor or some sort of occupation. But at this point, I just want to live simply and happily. Of course, there is still a desire in me to work and experience having a job but I want to work on the present.

    Often times, I feel like being tossed around in ridiculous places with heavy baggage and I try to understand why I was brought there. I used to think that well this is what I have to deal with; this is how things work. But then this is my life. I have to make choices for myself. And sometimes the greatest decision in life is to let go. Let go of the painful things- voids, empty desires, even our pasts.

   Don't go throwing tantrums. Control control control.
It's weird how tantrum is defined as a something most "young kids" experience when I'm still having them. Come on, honestly, all of us. Tantrum is an outburst of frustrations! Not just for children....

   Anyway, the point is, instead of throwing a tantrum, learn to recognize your frustrations and don't let it get to you as much. Help yourself.  You'd feel much much better.

   Envision envision envision.
then let it happen. Cultivate. Describe yourself with few words and cut their definitions out. So you would know yourself even better.

+

   Before, I wanted a lot of things. I wanted to get in touch with a lot of things. I wanted to get to know a lot of people. But now, I realised that "less is more". Speak little. Own little. With that, you get to appreciate the things present in your life a whole lot more. Know the essentials.

   One time, while deep cleaning my room (because dirt and random clutter is everywhere), I was thinking a lot about having less. I threw a lot of things that don't make sense. Things that aren't extremely compelling. I promise you this, it's better to be roomy so you could vent out positive energy.

++

 Stay hydrated and healthy (mentally and physically) :)

( i don't own the photos at the start of the blog. all credits goes to the owner)