Wednesday, April 29

4. always at the edge of something greater


& I hope that you are as well as I am. Indeed, it has been a wonderful month. I came upon a lot of realisations and incredible mental breathers that strongly helped me contrive my way out of unlikely emotions and sad energies. I ain't complaining about them [sad emotions], in fact, I am grateful for them because they make me appreciate little happy things- it's correlative. When you tell yourself that today will be a good day, all your energy seem to cooperate. One positive energy will connect to another one until the pile gets bigger and you got yourself a mountain of smiles!!!

Recently, I started getting back on track with my studies and quite silly, I am still having a hard time with it. I feel a bit paranoid about deadlines & I actually have none of those. I feel like none of us ever have. Deadlines are just there to help us push through. And of course we have to take them seriously + cheerfully. Deadlines is just an idea. It's not something we should be scared about. Often times, I take them as funny little, sometimes, annoying reminders that tell me to understand that I have to finis a certain task. Not all tasks are easy. Some of them even out of our comfort zones but then tell yourselves that the sky is the limit for you. You can, you can, you can. So do it. And in a few while, out of genuine hard work, you'd get it done in no time!

As a kid, I always wanted to work creatively. I want to feel like I'm in my own quirky happy world. And I guess that will never change. I would always want to see between horizons and somehow find something good and authentic. The big question is when? Why wait til I grow up, right? I may not have the resources to take steps of what I vision but I can always start slow. Start with what I have. And collectively, enjoy what create.

If you really love what you do, I'm sure you won't mind the bumps and lumps. They might discourage you but no matter, yous should never stop at a certain point. Look forward and own it : )