Monday, June 15

read to when life sux

Greetings. I can't really speak for myself but I do know that sometimes, or maybe, a crack tons of times, life feels sucky. Sucky enough to casually say, it sux.

While I was scrolling through my twitter, which is an ordinary thing I do, I felt dull and bored. So I decided to change my background and do a little customization to somehow light up my soul.  As per usual, I find photos in my documents saved in this laptop. Continuing the story, I opened the documents and my folder got reformatted. During this particular time, I felt teary for I saved a lot of my own edited pics and what not in the folder. I didn't have backup or anything whatsoever. This happened to me before but this time it's much worse than it already is. It was very important to me. And it was hard to take in that I have, indeed, lost all of my files including a lot of notes for bloody chemistry and writing that meant a lot to me - writing during tough times and thoughts that I want to go back to, whenever. ALL GONE. Sigh.

I bought ice cream and walked and walked. It felt good. Outside is good. Nature is good. Fresh air is just what I needed.

I want to say that sometimes, I don't appreciate everything that is brought up to me, in my life. Having ever harbored that not each thing is supposed to be celebrated. Celebrate meaning noticed or gazed or consider. From now on, I would love to celebrate. Celebrate the feeling of  what I am having as a phase or circumstance. I am very enthralled with optimism. I like how it differs. I like what it promises. I like the feeling of it. I like how just the way it is defined.

Happiness manifests in a lot of things. Sometimes, life could be really dreadful but at the End of the day, it's still Good. It's still something that we all need to discover more. . I guess the key is, never trying to figure out everything.

Stay charming !!! Have a good day :)


THIS IS A LIST OF WHAT MY LIFE IS RIGHT NOW
(inspired by ari mendoza)

-creating a new schedule that hopefully I would follow
-writing in my journal (about anything)
-drinking ginger juice which tastes horrible (daily: mornings)
-fixing my body clock. (bedtime: loosely 10PM-7AM)
-made a skype account for social purposes. (it's quite nice)
-trying to find a way to post as often
-editing random pics i find on tumblr.
-washing my hair every other day
-been talking a lot to myself lately
-reading aristotle and dante discover the secrets of the universe
-made a friend named Pog. -..- (this is he) (an imaginary pig friend)
-following a lot of instagrams that has a lot of kid photos
-i like the song turbulence by at the skylines
-also trouble by never shout never
-also cinderblock garden by all time low
-im feeling really good.
-studying still hurts and i have to finish everything this month