Wednesday, February 11

extra enchantments +++

today I'm feeling upbeat to talk about something serious. mental health. there is a huge percentage of this world that is under the rule of our own stigmas. this is something that interests me because I have gone through so much panic attacks last year and I know how tough it is to fight against what we feel. see, I was aware of what it does. it takes all of our good qualities in exchange for a negative inner landscape. it seems unfair doesn't it? though, you cannot blame someone who is experiencing a mental illness. it's a really hard state wherein we couldn't see why we should be living anymore and it causes us to implode

we keep it. we avoid it. we hide it under the rug to make ourselves believe that it's nothing. but it's never gonna go away. if you runaway from your problems it could be difficult to manage it the next time it comes. and yes, there is a next time. it's inevitable. it comes and goes. but if you don't do anything about it then you will be trapped over and over and over again.

our mental heath affects our emotional, psychological and social well-being. it shows how we handle it through the way we act. with all of those pains and tears we lose sight of our full potential. we don't finish tasks. we don't move. we get stuck. 

I was startled when I realised how drained of a person I was.

I WAS AT MY WORST STATE. 
I WAS GAINING NOTHING BUT SAD EMOTIONS. 
----and I knew it wasn't right


and finally, when all of my tears were dried up and when I pushed my backbone to help me up once more, I told myself that I was created to do something. like how we were all made.
we are here, right now, to be make a difference.

and not long enough my Realisation, I asked myself for a way to get me out. I know for a fact that only I can control what I'm feeling. I decided to heal myself. but it's not just some kind of healing. it's a healing from the inside.

we should start somewhere deep. 
struck our cores and every single fiber. 

I know how immensely sad it could be to have such feelings running through our veins, like a stray animal. infectious and tragic. but there is always a light that will shine. a spark that would turn our sight back. it is such a delight and I want you to experience it.

after that, damn. you'd see changes. happy changes:) good luck ! walk well <3


just relax. you can do it, dear. indeed ! 
flourish flourish flourish
breathe breathe breathe