Saturday, January 3

we are a Community

hi guys !! this is one of those "update" blogs I do rarely. And it's nice to just talk to you about random things happening at the moment. first of all, I want to apologise for the long absence (hehe). but I'm back in the route, i tell you !. I was a bit kerbobbled last year with all the schoolwork and sometimes, I really can't think of anything to talk about and blogging became a chore to me. and let's be real, chores are such a pain in the back. But anyway, I came here without any plans at all. I just really wanted to Talk.

[few of the things I'm doing]

-I recently added this "chat" thing in this blog so we're able to talk as one. you can also share some stuff there ! photos, cliparts and Stories. I want to say though, be careful on what you share on the internet. please, avoid sending irrelevant things. I want it to be beneficial and profitable for everyone to enjoy :)

this is us, plant-o friends
- I have been active again on tumblr. I took a break from it, dunno why, but I made some changes over there. you can check it out, sectionragbag.tumblr.com <3

-I started drinking these chewable vitamins, which I completely hate. it tastes like grass. it's probably just me but yes, vitamins are good, drink em up.

-SO, school wise. well, still hard to frazzle with. all the notes and hard topics. oh man. this year though, I am starting to study World History. I think it's necessary. I really love all the Wars, revolutions, agriculture and just the people from our history.

-I was able to eat cookie cereals. I love them. makes me drool.

-tell me what you guys think of the whole blog right now. I hope you guys like it :) I finally, wrote something in the "about" page !! sweet stuff yeay.

-see you latter ! :D