Friday, January 2

a hidden agony

contributing sincerity towards a person is one of the most unparalleled kindness ever. while I was scrolling through my twitter feed I saw this one that said "here's a cool prank: be kind to people". it impacted me, weirdly, in a good way, and I checked myself with a question "are you kind?". I couldn't answer. because as much as I want to call myself compassionate towards others, I really don't see me being so which, is terrible and wrong, I know. I stopped, naturally, because I wanted to be. I'd trade my intestines to be humane. the rest of that day was a blur but I remember the atmosphere being compelling. I knew that kindness is something I have to apply in my life to be genuine and sincere. I was woolgathering. I didn't like the thought of me being the complete opposite of kind. I wasn't like the person who does random acts of kindness out of choice. I was the one who completely ignores the importance of it. 

## 

now, a new year has begun, I realised that I should probably start showing kindness by simply giving a pleasant countenance. 

A smile. 

A helping hand. 

because, honestly, not doing so is a bad setup. in my opinion, kindness would outlast any source of wrong. it would be a tough nut to kill. 

have you ever thought about those who start making Stories about their interests and experiences and them be, saying "sorry" everytime? with much wonder, I see the pain because certainly, they feel so Little that sharing their desires would cause boredom and immense disturbance to those who're listening. might be because when they tried sharing before and got cut off by "nobody Cares". how tragic is that? frankly, I think those are the kinds of people who need the tender hearted. show them kindness so for Once, they'd feel a worth in the world. a light that would turn the shadows of darkness in them to noonlight. 

start today :) make a change :)