Wednesday, October 22

nugget 1. daisy chains

“It's harder to pick and choose when you're dead. It's like a photograph, you know. It doesn't matter as much.” -Neil Gaiman



More often than sometimes, I wish for the sun to come out. Everytime I sight the bright big ol' thing, I feel like my little pieces could finally find their way back to me. Because I'm a broken window pane. Those pieces explicitly show my stubborness and flimsy side which causes me to break even more. I wish to be spineless. For it will set back to finest and happy moments of my life (i guess). I can remember, very vividly, that I was just this little girl delighted with the little things. So innocent and so fragile. So gone.
(throwback to a happy 9-year old self) /// many sighs ago)


I begin to become sorrowful and I overthink my actions. Self-conscious about the way I breathe. I wanna be connected to people I know, for sure, would accept my flaws. And see me as that little girl. But what if I'm too covered up with dirt? Is it possible to revive my vanish self?

----------------------------------------------------------


I'm a girl


beginning to move


farther  and  farther 

to the ground

I'm a girl

lost and free

like flowers that bloom

slowly

I'm a girl

searching for something

deeper than the ocean

I'm a girl 

who walked away 

tenderly

to find significant

constants

I'm just a girl


*source: http://the-englishroses.tumblr.com/

--------------------------------------------

James 1:22
But be doers of the world, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves