Tuesday, October 28

nugget 2. !!!! stained shirt at the back of the closet


admittedly, I was taken a bit of time to wholly build a thought pyramid that will truthfully oppress the less complex spirit in me [ghost formality]. the idea is to make Sense. find a contextual source that will leave a mark on at least one individual. to be honest, we've all been touched by something in a way that we desperately observe every single movement until we leave it behind and vow to create our own Anthem. my view on things dramatically changes every four-six months, so I'm up for introspection every day. it just really depends on my hopeful reinventions to marginalize my minor crises, consensually. 

as a little kid I always see my grandma sweep and clean and polish every furniture and such. prior to that, I was always compelled to seek and touch (I have curious hands) the house for things I find interesting and play with it. and so one day, I was climbing this rather large cabinet in the closet and found a used clothing of .some sort, with a stain. leaving that information down (quite boring), I go on forth searching for something else. 

"the aim of art is to represent not the outward appearance of things, but their inward significance," -Aristotle

for starters, well that doesn't make sense at all. it was just a shirt. but it does. everything was made to make sense. you just have to read between the lines of your own thoughts until you finally have something out of the thing you thought was "nothing". see, it's all about appreciation here in this context. 

it's sad how remarkably made a thing is and nobody ever notices the beauty. sometimes, the things we think has nothing to do with us is involved in a very large part of someone else's . and that doesn't mean we should stop and not care about it. find significance for it and make use of it. 

*p.s "wave segment" is where I share most of my feelings down (v personal)