Friday, October 24

SERIAL STRANGER

As far as living goes, I never enjoyed speaking very deeply to another individual. Though, I think it would be nice, it's just that I haven't experienced it and I prefer small talks. But then, again, I like those serious conversations about society or whatever spills out of my mind which, pretty much, can only be attained with the help of time. Long time. Is it me or this blog // update sucks? I'm sure you ain't here for some lame story telling about my life and you want something entertaining. So my point is, I've always been this stranger to everyone.  I may have met hundreds of people and shook thousands of hands but none of which I actually conversed "deeply" with. If you feel the same then welcome to club. I am a serial stranger and I don't mind. 


It is no secret that I stay by myself a solid ninety-seven percent of the time. 

I hope you lil gooses know that being alone isn't lonely at all. I have at least five different spirits hanging with me each day! Trust me, it's way fun observing. Now I'm not saying that you should rid yourself -----from everyone [I have physical friends, I know you do too] okay. I just find it so odd how in this generation a huge chunk of beings believes that popularity is important. Nah uh. 

Enjoy yourself and you're good // sooner or later, random living creatures will come up to you because they think you're cool in your OWN way. 

----- goodluck silly gooses, love you

Romans 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, and ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God