Saturday, June 14

Aaaaaand I'm Back, Sort Of

guys! i’m so back on the writing mode and i feel really happy about that!
i’m so pumped for next week because as i’ve mentioned before on my ‘summer goals’ blogpost, i will be blogging more often especially because i am almost finish with school. we were suppose to pass our portfolio this week but we forgot that out consultant, is only available every thursday and that’s today but it’s a holiday (independence day) here. so my studying was rather extended until next week. yeah. very unfortunate but it was quite a relief for me as well knowing that we actually haven’t done anything! 

i apologize to you guys because i don’t think i’d be able to blog anytime soon (i’m actually sneaking right now, shhhh). nevertheless, i still want to write something and somehow fulfil my promise? is it working? huh? 

life’s going great for me, to be honest. i’m extra excited for next school year since i’ve learned lots of things from this year not only academics but about my character. i know now the things i'm very willing to change, social media addiction, included. i'm working on lots of great blogs but really have short time to write about it. i will be posting a new scheduale for my blog soon. hopefully, before the start of next week. i will not be able to visit my blog for only this time. i'm still working on my portfolio that i need to pass on thursday. so please pray for me. wish me luck too!

thank you for the very kind understanding. i will miss you guys (computer friends). here a very huge cyber hug! i love you and i hope to see you soon. 

06/15/14
11:40am
"you are
blessed to bless 
others"