Tuesday, June 3

Pathetic Fallacy

Majority of us believe that we all have limits which is true; however, some people think it's funny to say or do things that are not even worth it but they do it anyway because they think it's cool. My main idea here is that, yes, we are capable of doing whatever we want but make sure you know when you crossed the line already. There are an average amount of people who are not completely aware when it's too much. "Oh let's trip this girl and then laugh out loud and share it to the world.". I mean, seriously, that's just way too far. Know that. Getting yourself into something you believe in that you know that's wrong and offensive, get away from it. It'll do you no good. So do yourself a favor. 
"Be a bad person so you won't think of other's happiness before yours," This flabbergasts me. It's terrible knowing that this is what we get from our planet today. Full of negativity and I can't take that. Bros, come on. Let's not go there and risks our lives because it's what the a large portion of the world does. Do what you want but know your borders. 
 I'm a person too and I make mistakes but we have to keep in mind the things we are about to do. Think about it first before actually doing it. I know this might not be done overnight but just take time to let that sink it and do apply it. It will change your whole perception and view of point. 

Nonetheless, I shall go now. I have a spaceship to catch. See you next time, pals. 

 Tuesday 06/03/14
 \\ 15:31pm
"Close your eyes and
pretend it's all a bad dream,"