Tuesday, February 2

regularity

So I chewed a few minty gums & it felt super fresh as I breathed in air (I often like that feeling).  One fact about me is that I like thinking and bursting bubbles (pun intended). So I concluded with an amalgamation of words & creative stuff!

Just kidding! My brain is literally FFFRIED at the moment!
I can't even remember the last time I was energetic guys. I sleep with my eyes open daily now...yikes.
However, I did make a lot of progress with my studies, thus far & I've been constantly writing ideas on my handy orange notebook. I appreciate the standing ovation thank you very much heh.
So instead of squeezing my brain even more, I'll just take few things out of my mind to enable it to make space for new shred of classic thoughts (I think this will be a regular thing now in my blog. I enjoy writing this kind of sort of comprised collection about the most random things)....

I've been searching about neglected dogs and other animals on shelter and it's heart-wrenching, people. I also have no clue whether or not there is a reason why I've been really enjoying writing on paper. I'm most certainly much faster on computers before, inspiration would just blaze on forth! But now, I am quicker on whatever surface I can write on which is a good thing for me. I'm tremendously impressed! I find solace on photographing small sized things & filming clips. I watched so much videos of filmmakers that are ETERRNALLY inspiring!

This is it for now. Not much, just a lil' update for y'all!

Have the best ddddaaaayyyy!