Saturday, March 10

S 'wonderful

First, I want you to know
That I’m changing my life
And second, you’re coming
And hopefully, flying with me
There is something so therapeutic about
Writing down my successes each night
I only have one hundred days
I only have that long to deliberately make
Things happen and stop skipping meals

No, seriously

Change turns usual routines into beautiful
Fireflies dancing around intertwined dark forests
Sometimes I look up and I see only black
But they will come along and I would believe
And I would be proud of myself
It’s exhilarating to imagine
That one day I could light my world
With my collection of change
My beautiful yellow fireflies

So, this week I’ve been trying
To have something
And to experience it every second
It’s working well
S’marvelous

No, seriously
It’s my favorite feeling in the world!