Wednesday, September 20

Today I noticed...

Today I noticed that I miss waking up early. The smell of the fresh batch of sun rays glistering through the window panes. It passes through the clouds and the cracks of my room divider and I requite its friendliness staring at it with little fear. Perfection meeting the half woken bed head with dirty hair and cold feet. I like its warmth and how that comes in with the dust in the atmosphere of my room in certain packages and it differs every day but the weight of it all somehow remains the same. I touch it once and my hands stay with it with simplicity. Nowadays, you can get anything with one click. People would buy their hearts online; switch it open to wander and leave trails of fluttering emotions making you wonder about why they put that plastic in their cart. I open my eyes a little wider. I see the rest of the world just falling asleep from the stress they have been feeding their store bought hearts with. I wish they bought sun beams instead. Maybe they have forgotten their quietly pumping hearts. Perhaps, it's quietly angry. It's a curious thing. 

I gaze and close my eyes and open them again until I am completely awake. I am wrapped up in the coolness of the sails and anchored by the enchanting light I see from above the bubbling water. It's spectacular. Terribly thrilling as it lines up and strokes the deep parts of the ocean blue. I would breathe the lightness of the air and exhale the expression of my stomach hungry for a heavy breakfast. Frankly, I do not want that feeling to end but I know that the enjoyment would last. It would come again the next day but the fact of life remains that that is uncertain. I don't want to be dependent on something as precarious as tomorrow. So, I hope for today to be great. Different but still familiar. Simple but also adventurous. They go hand in hand. Like how the little brother took his little sister's hand in his. It fits. It makes sense. The sun, high in the sky, would creep in privily through my head and it would shine down through my toes and I would be in the state of consciousnessI loved waking up early because it would feel like I’ve walked through meadows and drank refreshingly from little brooks leaping brightly. I press my feet harder on the ground and count the stairs going down. I'm dancing merry in the open space. All fear have sprang out of my skin. It must've found its place in an empty cupboard. It hides. Perhaps, fear fears itself. 

 Waking up early makes sense to me. My eyes hurt from using the screen to much and they stick together as long as they like. I am half woken once again. I realize that I stay too much of a time on the simulated world. I miss not only the morning but the rest of the day. I am in danger. Some days, I deny that I am. It's a jest; foolish and it growls at me. I meet the morning brazen. Thence, I know where I am going. I've been missing that lately and I noticed it today.