Thursday, May 19

there are things privileged and some things so unfair



it wasn't something that was automatic
I paid no heed to the warnings
they speak by then, 
everything became confusing 

I wish I hadn't cried so much that the 
oceans came to be unrecognized 
I bide and began falling

down....

.....down.. 

down...

I was in this place long ago
but it ain't my home

In my formative years
in all my miasmas of extreme despair was
an open window 
I gaze and I glance at the world 
I've never explored before 
I was a giant but still felt small

I see people walk down the street 
couple of people sit on a curb with faces 
I have seen before 

I wonder 
I feel

you know what I feel?
empathy

four different stories in 
one single story there 
all pivotal but at the same time 
completely not themselves